[AL]亚速尔群岛西南94L - 29.9N 46.9W - NHC:30%
楼主#更多 发布于：2017-10-30 20:30
94L INVEST 171030 1200 30.7N 47.0W ATL 30 1010
A well-defined, non-tropical low pressure system located about 1000
miles east of Bermuda is producing a large area of disorganized
showers and thunderstorms, mainly northeast through southeast of
the center. This low could gradually acquire some subtropical or
tropical characteristics by the middle of the week while it meanders
over the central Atlantic Ocean between Bermuda and the Azores.
* Formation chance through 48 hours…low…30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days…medium…40 percent.
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Tue Oct 31 2017
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. A weak and non-tropical area of low pressure is located about 1000
miles east-southeast of Bermuda. The associated shower activity is
limited and displaced well to the east of the low's center of
circulation. Subtropical or tropical development of the low is not
expected due to unfavorable environmental conditions while the
system moves westward near 10 mph during the next couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.