[EP]墨西哥以南94E - 16.6N 105.3W - NHC:30%
楼主#更多 发布于：2018-06-23 02:10
94E INVEST 180622 1800 11.9N 102.6W EPAC 20 1010
1. Showers and thunderstorms are increasing near a broad area of low
pressure located several hundred miles south-southwest of Acapulco,
Mexico. Upper-level winds are expected to become more conducive for
development over the next day or so, and a tropical depression is
likely to form early next week while the disturbance moves westward
to west-northwestward at 5 to 10 mph away from the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Sat Jun 23 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated area of low pressure located several hundred miles
southwest of Acapulco, Mexico, continues to produce disorganized
shower and thunderstorm activity. Conditions may become more
conducive for development when a second weather system approaches
this disturbance from the east over the next several days, and a
tropical depression could form by the middle of next week well
offshore of the southwestern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.